Spirit CU800 Exercise Bike
Call for Special Sale Pricing
Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness CU800 fitness bike. Easy adjustments, bright LED screens, a turbo cooling fan, high density foam seats, challenging programs, 40 levels of magnetic resistance, and a generator powered console are standard on both models. Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population. The entire C series expounds on two of these critical areas – comfort and convenience. We know that if your users don’t enjoy the experience that our products create, they wont feel compelled to make using them a part of their lifestyle.
Extra sales promotions, installation services, and financing specials available.
Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness CU800 fitness bike. Easy adjustments, bright LED screens, a turbo cooling fan, high density foam seats, challenging programs, 40 levels of magnetic resistance, and a generator powered console are standard on both models.
- Standard Console: Large Blue LED Matrix Window with 20-Character Message Center, Heart Rate % Profile, Integrated Reading Rack
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Pulse, METs
- Programs (10): Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Custom, Fit Test (YMCA Protocol), 2 Heart Rate
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Drive Train: Poly-V Belt with Self-Tensioner
- Power: Self-Generating (CU800 only)
- Flywheel: 30 lbs
- Seat: Dual-Spring Cushioned
- Crank: 3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings
- Pedals: Dual-Width with 2-Degree inversion
- Adjustments: Easy-Ratchet with full Fore/Aft Seat
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel with durable Powder-Coat Pain
- Unique Features: Fore/Aft Adjustable Seat, Cooling Fan, Heart Rate % Profile
- Maximum User Weight: 450 lbs
- Console Specifications: 10.1″ Touchscreen Display, TV Tuner w/Coaxial or HDMI Input, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n or Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0, USB Service Port
- TV: Watch your favorite TV shows right on the console, control the volume, and switch channels by tapping the virtual buttons on the screen.
- Display: The system provides 3 different viewing modes (Simple, Track, Dashboard) to fine tune your workout experience.
- Internet: Easily access preselected websites and online apps such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter through the internet on the touchscreen.
- Settings: The console is fully configurable with in-depth console settings. Easily set up the internet connections and modify what websites are available for the user. Also, customize the TV settings, perform diagnostics and maintenance, change default language, update software version, and more.
- Additional Features: Fan to keep you cool, Tablet friendly reading rack holder, Convenient cargo compartment for keys, phone, or MP3 player, 3.5mm headphone jack, Power Source (Required): 120 Volts / 15 Amp (NEMA 5-15P plug)
- Lifetime – Frame
- 10 Years – Electronics & Parts
- 3 Years – Touchscreen Console (CU800ENT)
- 2 Years – Labor