Body-Solid G9S Home Gym
Call for Special Sale Pricing
Multi-station workhorse provides health club quality strength training for two people simultaneously with dual weight stacks, a stand-alone 2:1 ratio premium leg press, and Perfect Pec station.
Extra sales promotions, installation services, and financing specials available.
This multi-station workhorse provides health club quality strength training for two people simultaneously. Similar to the G5S, this ultimate gym adds a second 210lb. weight stack, the premium 2:1 ratio leg press, and moves the Perfect Pec Station to its own seperate area. In addition to the In-Home warranty, this gym carries the Body-Solid Commerical Warranty.
Two 210lb. Selectorized Weight Stacks: Upgradable to 260lb. stacks
Multi-Grip Press Arm delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements. No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress.
Perfect Pec™ Station: Equipped with swivel arms, adjustable range of motion, and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements so you can get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible.
Premium Leg Press: Double beam design eliminates ankle stress and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion. Pivoting press plate rotates both forward and downward to target thighs, hamstrings and glutes. Extra large, extra wide, non-slip rubber covered press plate will handle the big guys. It’s built for safety, comfort and exercise variation. Side stability handles lock you in place. Commercial grade, precision engineered pillow block bearings for smooth movement and tighter tolerances.
SmoothGlide Bearing System™: Glides you friction free through the press and leg developer stations with a biomechanically accurate pivot point
Integrated Leg Developer CAM: Prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
Leg Extension Cuffs: Self-aligning and contoured, they automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement
Gas-Assisted Seat Post: The telescoping chrome plated post will adjust easily and smoothly.
Flip Up Seated Row Foot Plate: Stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance
Heavy Duty – Light Commercial Warranty
Note: Product photos above may show aluminum pulleys and other options not included with the base model
- Dimensions: 89”L x 76”W x 83½”H (226cm x 193cm x 212cm)
- Live Working Area: 132”L x 87”W x 83½”H (335cm x 220cm x 212cm)
- Product Weight: 972lbs
These features come standard on all G-Series Multi-Gyms
- DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
- All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation.
- Press Arm
Chest Press, Chest Mid-Row, Back Hyperextension, Incline Press
- Perfect Pec™ Station
Pectoral and Rear Deltoid development
- High Pulley
Lat Pulldown, Triceps Pressdown
- Mid Pulley
Resistance Ab Crunch, Tricpes Extension, Lateral Fly
- Low Pulley
Biceps Curl, Seated Row, Oblique Bend, Leg Adduction & Abduction, Upright Row, Lateral Deltoid Raise
- Leg Developer
Leg Extension, Leg Curl
- Leg Press
Leg Press, Calf Press
Includes: Lat bar, Straight bar, Ankle Strap, Ab/Triceps Strap, Body-Solid Total Body Workout™ DVD, Full-size exercise chart.